How to get your book published.
Do you have a book but have no clue how to publish it? Not sure about self-publishing vs paid publishing vs traditional publishing? Confused about the book proposal? Not sure about a book agent? Don't worry, you can learn everything you need to know from Gina La Morte, Founder and Publisher of Oinabiz Media. Gina founder her publishing company in 2008 when she launched her award-winning magazine and book titles, landing her a worldwide representation and distribution deal selling in 37 countries, and in stores across the nation including Barnes & Noble, Whole Foods, Target, CVS, and more.
In addition she has worked with O, the Oprah magazine, People StyleWatch, MTV, Nelson Mandela Foundation, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales and more! She is founder of a sustainable conscious fashion company that manufactures luxury handbags, clothing and accessories in NYC.
Gina's company, Oinabiz Media has consulted for 100's of clients and is now bringing you her expert advise on launching a new brand, just like she has done for multi-million dollar brands worldwide.
In this course you will learn:
1. The difference between self-publishing, paid publishing and traditional publishing.
2. How to write a book proposal and what that includes
3. How to self-publish (who to use and why)
4. The proper book formats for digital publishing
5. Editing, Manuscripts, and who to hire for what
6. How to hire the right cover artist
7. Understand the phases of publishing, what the author is responsible for vs the publisher
Non editable automatic button