HOW TO WRITE YOUR FIRST BOOK.
Launching January 23. 2020. Do you have a book idea but have no clue how to write it, or what to do once you've written it? Confused about the book proposal? Not sure about a book agent? Don't worry, you can learn everything you need to know from Gina La Morte. Gina is Founder and Publisher of Oinabiz Media, Publishing company since 2008. She has published award-winning books and magazines, which have had worldwide distribution in 37 countries, sold thousands of stores including Barnes & Noble, Whole Foods, Target, CVS, and more.
In addition she has worked with O, the Oprah magazine, People StyleWatch, MTV, Nelson Mandela Foundation, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales and more! She is founder of a sustainable conscious fashion company that manufactures luxury handbags, clothing and accessories in NYC.
Gina's company, Oinabiz Media has consulted for 100's of clients and is now bringing you her expert advise on launching a new brand, just like she has done for multi-million dollar brands worldwide.
In this course you will learn:
1. The difference between self-publishing, paid publishing and traditional publishing.
2. How to start writing and break past the struggle.
3. How to break down your book's content by chapters.
4. Understand the flow of writing a non fiction book.
5. Breakdown the WHY you are writing the book and develop it's purpose.
6. Create your non fiction book outline.
7. How to self-publish (who to use and why)
8. Editing, Manuscripts, and who to hire for what
9. How to hire the right cover artist
10. Understand the phases of publishing, what the author is responsible for vs the publisher.
Non editable automatic button